Journaling is very important to get yourself clear in so many ways. Journaling is good for your mind and
particularly your mental health. It can help you harness your creativity. When you are journaling, you can see your growth of where you were to where you want to go. Journaling can let you realize your values and goals. Journaling with help you understand about yourself more and help with your personal growth.
If you are starting out – here are several good prompts to get you started journaling.
1. What will be your impact 100 years from now?
2. What would you tell your 13 year old self?
3. What do you see yourself doing/ being in 10 years?
4. What is the most fun you have ever had? Take yourself to that place.
5. What is the best vacation you have had or what is the best vacation you could envision?
6. What do you like in a person that you are romantic with?
7. What causes me the most stress and how can I improve that situation?
8. What are the core values you have in life? Why?
9. If you could describe the best day, what would in consist of?
10. What is a goal you want and didn’t go for and why? What would life look like if you were not scared?
Good luck with your journaling. Put a timer on for 10 minutes and let your mind wander and go. Ask the spirit to take you where it will. Enjoy the process and get to know yourself better.