Are you interested in some great plants for your home? I have done a little research to add some houseplants and some recommendations for you.
1.The first houseplant that you can handle is the SNAKE PLANT.
2. POTHOS are the next good choice.
3. RUBBER PLANT
4. ALOE VERA
5. SPIDER PLANT
6. ENGLISH IVY
Here are a few tips if your plants are not thriving:
If they have too much light:
- Curling Leaves
- Leaves fading or becoming less green
- Leaves being scorched or brown
- New leaves are much smaller than old leaves.
If they need more light:
- Plants lean toward light
- Old leaves fall off easily
- No flowers on flowering plants
Hope you enjoy your new houseplants and get success with them.
Anything you think would be a good plant choice?